Replete allows energy utilities to quickly and efficiently create 3D digital models using the cloud-based technology of their entire network. These models are automatically generated from company data such as GIS, DXF, and LiDAR.
Replete’s 3D models, which are based on intelligent physics and engineering algorithms and can be edited and customized to fit the physical asset.
Replete can perform complex calculations such as finite element analysis. These calculations can be used to address a wide range of design and asset management needs, including accounting for weather, terrain, wind, temperature, and other environmental factors. This allows teams to analyze network modifications and changes before attempting to work on physical assets.
- Replete Analytics is a customizable, network-wide analytics and reporting platform.
- Autogenerate a digital network twin by ingesting data such as GIS, LiDAR imagery, maps, tables, and records.
- You can conduct an extensive analysis of your grid using simulations, scenario impact analysis, and solution experimentation. This will allow you to make data-driven decisions based upon in-depth analysis.
- Eliminate siloed systems – an all-in-one solution to host, process, classify, visualize and analyze your point cloud data.
- Dramatically accelerates and simplifies LiDAR classification and feature extraction, delivering outputs up to 30x faster than industry software.
- Expand your capabilities with powerful engineering and physics-based analysis at scale.